Data Protection Policy
- As far as personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address etc.) are collected on our site, this takes place in accordance with statutory regulations. We draw your attention to the fact that data transmission via the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may involve security gaps. It is impossible to completely protect data from third-party access.
- Each access to our homepage and each retrieval of a file stored on the home page is recorded. These data are stored exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following information is recorded: IP address name of the file accessed, date and time of access, quantity of transferred data, message whether file access was successful, web browser and domain from which access was initiated. More detailed personal data is only recorded if provided voluntarily, for example as part of an enquiry or an order.
- As far as you have made personal data available to us, we process and store these only to the extent necessary for the execution and processing of the contract concluded with us and for as long as we are obliged to keep them in compliance with statutory regulations. We will forward or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties only if this is required for the purposes of contract processing, especially with regard to the handling of payment transactions, in accordance with the following information or subject to your previous consent. You are entitled to cancel a consent given at any time with effect for the future. Once the contract processing has been completed, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted upon expiry of tax and commercial legislation rules, unless you have explicitly given your consent for further use. Upon written request we will gladly provide information regarding data stored about your person within a reasonable period.
- In case the payment option Paypal is used, the data required for the payment transaction …
- In case the payment options “secupay direct debit” or “secupay credit card” are used, the data required for the payment transaction will be communicated to secupay AG. In order to assess the default risk, secupay AG may perform a credit rating query. We receive our information regarding your past payment history and credit rating on the basis of mathematical and statistical rating systems using address data (scoring) from infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Ba-den-Baden and EOS Payment Solutions GmbH, Steindamm 80, 20099 Hamburg. For further information regarding the storage and processing of your data, please refer directly to secupay AG. We will be pleased to answer any further questions that you may have. In case payment is made via the payment options “secupay direct debit” and “secupay credit card”, the claim to payment of the purchase price shall be assigned to secupay AG, Goethestraße 6, 01896 Pulsnitz. The charging of your bank account or credit card account takes place upon completion of your order.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website will usually be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there. In the event of the activation of an IP-anonymisation on this website, your IP address will, however, be previously abbreviated by Google in compliance with the Agreement on the European Economic Area of the member states of the European Union or in other contractual states of the Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide more information to the operator of the website about the use of the services associated with the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics will not be added to any other Google data. You can prevent the storage of the cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser software, however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the recording of data generated by the cookie related to your use of this website (including your IP-address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in available via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Use of Google +1: You can globally publish information using the Google +1 button. You and other users have access to personalised contents from Google and our partners via the Google +1 button. Google not only stores the information provided by you for a +1 content, but also information regarding the site viewed by you when clicking +1. Your +1 data can be faded in as information, together with your profile name and your photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or in other placed on web sites and advertisements on the internet. Google records information regarding your +1 activities in order to improve the Google services for you and others. In order to use the +1 button you require a globally visible, public Google profile, which must at least contain the name selected.for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can be replaced by another name, which you have used to share contents via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e-mail address or who have received other identifying information pertaining to you from third parties.